Hello and Happy Tuesday. You’re back in your inbox this morning with the hottest things happening in the Canton-Sixes today. In today’s Daily, you’ll find these stories and more:
- Cherokee County voters It can determine the election results
- six flags Restores
- Robotics company brings jobs in canton
But first, today’s weather:
A little warmer rain. High: 60 Low: 56.
🏡 Want to stand out as the favorite real estate agent in Canton Six? We are now offering an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for agents who are interested in attracting local clients and standing apart from the competition. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top five Canton-Sixes today:
- There are six major Georgia counties that could end up deciding the results of the Senate runoff election, and Cherokee County is one of them. Democrats hope to win the districts DeKalb, Fulton, and Clayton If Sen. Raphael Warnock wants to seal the deal. Meanwhile, the Republicans are flirting Cherokee, Forsyth, and Hull counties for the votes they need. GOP leaders are optimistic that, given the county’s history of voting Republican, they will vote for Herschel Walker. (Newspaper)
- With plenty of fun rides, great rides, and family-friendly events, Six Flags is always worth the drive—but this season, it’s about more than just fun. On December 10, Six Flags Over Georgia will celebrate its very own holiday. Visitors are asked to bring non-perishable canned food to the park, which will be donated to the Sweetwater Mission, which helps combat homelessness and poverty throughout Cobb County. In exchange for the donation, park visitors will receive free Root Deer Fizz! The limited edition holiday treat is made with Barq’s Root Beer, cookie butter syrup, and whipped cream and topped with candy canes and cherries, and served in a souvenir glass. (The Atlanta Voice)
- Canton Theater will host the classic Christmas Concert in December. Directed by Wally and Jenny Hinds, the beloved story of “A Christmas Carol” will be shown from December 9-18. Fans of all ages will delight in the story of how Ebenezer Scrooge learns the true meaning of Christmas! ( Canton GA)
- A German robotics company is heading to Canton with a new manufacturing facility. Becker Robotic Equipment was established in 1993. Headquartered in Germany, the robotics company will invest more than $30 million in its North American headquarters. The manufacturing facility is expected to create 137 jobs for Cherokee County residents. (Fox 5 Atlanta)
- Are you looking for a new career opportunity that will connect you with the greater Cherokee County community? Cherokee County is looking to hire for several full-time positions, including Court Reporter, Probation Officer, and Case Manager. Job details and application information can be found at the link. (Cherokee County)
From our sponsor:
Today’s Canton-Sixes Patch newsletter is He gives it to you in part Daily Upsidethe premium source for business news that’s actually worth reading.
Want to know why there are more millionaires than ever though the economic downtown? Or why is Turkey cutting interest rates despite 80% inflation?
Today in and around Canton of Seix:
- farmers market in the river church (09:00)
- Play history in Art Barn & Farmer Sue (10:00 a.m)
- Karaoke night At the Ball Ground Tavern at the Ball Ground (6:00 p.m)
- retirement workshop at the Cherokee Convention Center and administrative offices (6:30 p.m)
From my notebook:
More Sponsors – Thanks for supporting Local News!
You’re officially in the ring for the day! See you all tomorrow morning for your next update.
– Sean Beck
About me: Sean Beck is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years, he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist, and marketing director for several digital media companies. He currently co-owns and operates content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.
#Cherokee #Key #County #Election #Hires #Robotics #Company #Canton