The robotics industry “must attend” design and technical development event for commercial robotics systems producers returns to Boston in May 2023 with extensive coverage, an expanded exhibition floor, and once again partnering with the Healthy Robotics Engineering Forum.
Listen to this article
WTWH Media invites you to submit a session summary for consideration for presentation at Robotics Summit and Exhibitionwhich will be held May 10-11, 2023 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Robotics Summit and Exhibition focuses on technical issues related to the design, development, manufacture and delivery of commercial robotic systems. Event organizers are looking for thought-provoking sessions from persuasive speakers in each of the following three tracks:
- Technologies, tools and platforms – Covers the latest advances in “core” technology common to all classes of robotics.
- Design and Development: Covers the latest technologies, tools, and methodologies for simulating, prototyping, and building commercial robots.
- Manufacture, Production and Distribution: Covers issues related to the professional design and production scale of commercial robotics technologies and products.
- Development and dissemination of the AMRs مسار pathway Focuses on key enabling technologies and approaches that support the design and development of autonomous mobile robots.
Full path descriptions and topics can be found over here.
The deadline for speakers’ proposals is January 13, 2022. To apply for a session at Robotics Summit & Expo, click over here.
All speakers receive:
- Free full registration with admission to all keynotes, plenary sessions, panel discussions and special events
- All breakfast, lunch and reception
- Free guest registrations for up to two attendees
Together in one place, the Robotics Summit and Exhibition brings together technical and commercial professionals from around the world to share knowledge, experience and insights with the aim of advancing robotics development and innovation.
Robotics Summit and Exhibition will be held at the same location with Robotics Engineering for Healthcare Foruman international conference and exhibition focused on facilitating and accelerating the development of the next generation of commercial-grade healthcare robot solutions.
Also participate in the Robotics Summit event site is DeviceTalks Boston, the premier industry event for medical technologists, is currently in its ninth year. Both events attract engineering and business professionals from a wide range of healthcare and medical technology backgrounds.
For information on sponsorship opportunities and exhibitions, Download the newsletter. Question regarding sponsorship opportunities should be directed to Courtney Nagle at cnagle[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
For questions regarding Robotics Summit programming, contact Dan Kara at dkara[AT]wtwhmedia.com.
About WTWH Media
WTWH Media is an integrated media company serving engineering, business and investment professionals through more than 50 websites and 5 print publications, along with many other technical and business events. Produces WTWH’s Robotics Group android report, robotics business review, Collaborative robotics trends And the Android mobile guideAnd the Online technical, commercial and investment news and information portals focused on robotics and smart systems. WTWH Media also produces leading robotics conferences including Robotics Summit & Expo and RoboBusiness Conference and Exhibition and the Robotics Engineering for Healthcare Forum. We see www.wtwhmedia.com for more information.
#Call #proposals #open #Robotics #Summit