Radiant skin is a common desire, but due to our busy schedules, daily stress, and exposure to pollution, skin can get dull and lifeless. As Christmas approaches, everyone is trying to look their best and eventually succumbs to the abundance of skin-improving cosmetics. While they may provide some relief, they contain hundreds of chemicals and are not suitable for all skin types.
So, let’s dig deeper into some DIY homemade stuff Face packs for glowing skin Which does not contain any side effects. All the face packs are easy to prepare and what’s more, you don’t need to go far to look for the ingredients, they are all available in your kitchen.
Here are 5 DIY face packs to make your skin glow:
1. Face pack with honey, banana and raw milk
Banana, which is rich in potassium, vitamin C, vitamin E, and honey, helps in lightening the skin. Milk helps gently remove dead skin cells. All skin types can use this banana face pack.
- Mix one banana with raw milk and honey to form a smooth paste.
- Add a few drops of rose water to this paste and apply it on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.
2. Yogurt face pack
Curd has amazing exfoliating properties, and regular use of this face mask leaves your skin feeling super smooth.
- Take half a cup of yogurt in a large bowl.
- Mix it with yogurt and apply it on your face.
- Leave it to act on your skin for an hour.
- Rinse your face with water and see immediate results.
3. Gram flour and turmeric face pack
Bezan, or chickpea flour, is rich in proteins, fiber and carbohydrates and plays a role in combating various skin problems, including dark spots, acne and anti-aging. Moreover, turmeric acts as an excellent skin lightening agent.
- Make a paste of two tablespoons of chickpea flour, a pinch of turmeric and yogurt in a bowl.
- Apply the paste evenly on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the paste dries, wash your face.
- You can add a few drops of lemon juice for oily skin.
4. A pack of milk powder for the face
A milk powder face pack containing yogurt and lemon juice is excellent for getting rid of dark spots and blemishes. The combo works wonders to restore the skin’s natural glow. Removes pigmentation And of course it helps to clear dark spots.
- Take 1 teaspoon of milk powder and add 2 teaspoons of buttermilk to form a smooth paste.
- To this, add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with plain water.
A word of caution for any mask that contains lemon juice, just be sure to do a patch test on a small area beforehand as it can be irritating for some skin types.
5. Papaya face pack
Papaya is a wonderful fruit that helps you say goodbye to blemishes and get an even skin tone. It also contains enzymes that help exfoliate the skin giving you the smooth skin you’ve always wanted. Combined with the goodness of honey, it’s the perfect face mask to try this Christmas for skin that’s radiating in the festive spirit.
- Take half of a medium sized papaya in a large bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of honey and mix it well to form a paste.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Wash your face with water after 15 minutes.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and feel the Christmas spirit with these natural face packs for glowing skin.
#Christmas #DIY #face #packs #skin #glow