New nEw NEWs is Adafruit’s weekly newsletter featuring new products, special offers, and more. Subscribe to Adafruit.com/Newsletter To receive new news!
Not sure you want to add another message to your inbox? We’ve got it. catch up on past issues over hereCheck out the highlights below then Make up your mind! We will not spam your inbox and will not share, distribute or publish your email address in any way.
It falls to all of you! Anyone else super excited about Halloween? 🎃 👻 🍬 Don’t forget to share our #ElectronicHalloween designs. We love seeing what you create and post about your designs posted on the Adafruit blog, Just email us a link! As we gear up for the holidays and gear up for new products, we wanted to share some of our new favorites from the past few months. Scroll below to see some of our latest newsletters or start with:
- Raspberry Pi Pico WH
- Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Enedina Alves Marques
- Walkmellotron: Cassette Player Mod
- AdafruitIO: WipperSnapper Onboarding and Design Update
- Adafruit LSM6DS3TR-C 6-DoF Accel + Gyro IMU
STEMMA QT / Qwiic
- Raspberry Pi Pico H
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Malala Yousafzai
- LO-LA59 Android
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller – STEMMA QT / Qwiic
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Gene Rigby
- Very simple sunrise lamp
- James Webb Space Telescope images
- 1.5m USB Type C to DB-9 Adapter Cable
- Anodized aluminum handles
- How EYE ON NPI becomes Adafruit’s newest product
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Elisa Leonida Zamversko
- NAU7802 Pet Food Scale
- Mini potentiometer multicolor
- Step switches with LED
- Celebrating over 200,000 followers on Twitter!
- Scientist, Maker, and Engineer of the Week – Julara McInnes
- 3D Printed Stereoscopic Personal Portrait
- 30pcs 5.5/2.1mm to DC Barrel Jack Adapter Kit
- Join us Adam Savage and Jen Schachter on Show and Tell
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Nia Asimota
- CircuitPython MIDI to Skull CV
- Back to school
- dLUX-dLITE succulent LED lights
- Python circuit on 2022
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Ellen Stofan
- RGB LED Matrix Cube with 25000 LEDs
- Raspberry Pi Pico headers
- CircuitPython 8 Preview
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Maker Melissa
- chloe coffee scale
- iRobot Create® 3 Programmable Robot
- CircuitPython 7.3.3 has been released!
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Bukola Sumed
- Flight dimmers
- Assembled Adafruit 0.56″ 4-7-Segment Displays
- Scientists, Makers and Engineers of the Week – Shauna Broussard, Sean Phillips, Linda Brewster, Diana Whitehead and Marilyn Terrick
- Adafruit nOOds Überguide
- Pimoroni Pico LiPo Power SHIM for Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W – PIM557
- Rainbow Allen Wrench / Hex Wrench Set – Metric 9 Pieces
- Devon aka The Mechanic Find
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week –
- Mini LED WiFi Companion Cube
- Adafruit EYESPI Breakout Board – 18 Pin FPC Connector
- Adafruit LTR-329 Light Sensor – STEMMA QT / Qwiic
- New software: Adafruit Pinguin for EAGLE PCB silk screens
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Becky Stern
- Adafruit 24LC32 I2C EEPROM Breakout – 32KB/4KB
- Adafruit WCH CH9102F Friend – USB to Serial Converter
- Adafruit Qwiic / Stemma QT 5 Port Hub
- Scientist, Maker, Engineer of the Week – Sabrina Gonzalez Pastersk
- CO2 Codeless IoT ‘Canary in a Coal Mine’
- National Hispanic Heritage Month 2022
Fresh new news from Adafruit It is an e-mail newsletter sent once a week to subscribers only. It features new products, special offers, exciting original content, and more. open an account now Get fresh news here: https://www.adafruit.com/newsletter
Stop breading and soldering – start building right away! Adafruit’s Circuit is filled with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with MakeCode Drag and Drop Programming SiteLearn Computer Science with the CS Discoveries class at code.org, go to Circle To learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Speed Circuit Stadium It is the latest and best circuit board board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, a small speaker, an InfraRed transmitter and receiver, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and a lot of sensors: capacitive touch, near-infrared, temperature, light, motion and sound. A vast world of electronics and coding awaits, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Do you have a great project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell Every Wednesday at 7 PM ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday at 8pm ET for Ask an engineer!
No comments yet.
Adafruit has a “Be excellent to each other” comment policy. Help us keep the community here positive and helpful. Stick to the topic, and respect crafters of all ages and skill levels. Be kind, and don’t spam – thank you!
#July #August #September #Adafruit #Industries #Makers #Hackers #Artists #Designers #Engineers