Boston and Chicago – (work wire) –At present RoboticsToday, the leader in collision-free autonomous motion planning for industrial robots, announced that it has teamed up with Siemens to integrate its RapidPlan software with Siemens Process Simulate, in the company Technomatix® wallet.
this is to merge Siemens customers were able to use Realtime’s innovative robot motion planning and control software as part of their regular workflow, without leaving Process Simulate. Customers using the integration can easily visualize, prioritize, and simulate bot task plans and validate them through virtual assignment. Support for servo welding guns has also been added.
said Michael Schupmeyer, Group Director, Mechanical Engineering Simulations, at VALIANT TMS. “This gives us a tangible and strategic advantage in the industry.”
robots in real time Rapidplan The software helps manufacturers design and deploy industrial automation faster and more efficiently. The programming, deployment and control of industrial robots is automated, and all robot movements are independently generated and designed. Users create a dual digital simulation of their work cells, then simply point and click the bots and target points to create and visualize collision-free task plans, saving weeks to months of programming time for each project.
With Realtime Robotics for Siemens Process Simulate, positions and waypoints can be updated without reprogramming; Time-consuming manual tasks can be reduced by using automated, collision-free interlock programming; Significant reduction in programming time can be achieved.
The main benefits of this integration include:
- Simplify the commissioning of cells With RapidPlan, customers get collision avoidance paths between robots and other objects in the cell.
- improve decision making Simple and straightforward logic is made possible by software, making it easy to configure bots intuitively or optimize cycle time.
- Quickly evaluate and verify options The need to go through a lengthy and tedious manual bot path validation process is eliminated as RapidPlan quickly assesses changes and validates available options.
- Work directly in Siemens process simulation – There is no longer a need to switch between programming and simulation software. RapidPlan integrates with Process Simulate, and can run either on the same PC or in a separate environment.
- Automatic Viapoints and Interlock – Process simulation of records generated by RapidPlan automatically, eliminating the need for manual viapoint verification and tangles.
“Robot programming and task planning has been a time-consuming – and frankly, challenging – process for far too long. We founded Realtime Robotics to change that once and for all,” added Jorge Konidaris, co-founder and chief robotics expert at Realtime Robotics. “This integration with Siemens will make it much easier for those who use process simulation to eliminate collisions and quickly transfer robot mission plans from simulation to reality.”
Realtime Robotics has an advantage partnership With Siemens, its technology helps simplify robot programming and coordinate work cells through Motion programming automation. The company recently announced Additional Financingand will display its technology in the year International Manufacturing Technology Exhibition (IMTS) 2022from September 12-17, 2022, in Chicago, Illinois.
For more information on the Siemens Process Simulate integration, visit: https://rtr.ai/simulate/. Additional details about the company’s RapidPlan program are available here: https://rtr.ai/meet-rapidplan/.
About Realtime Robotics
Realtime Robotics generates split-second collision-free motion plans for industrial robots and autonomous vehicles. Its solution enables bots to work together in unstructured and collaborative workspaces, as well as respond to dynamic obstacles in which instant changes are perceived. Its solutions expand the capabilities of automation. Learn more about Realtime Robotics over hereWatch our technology in action over here and contact Twitter And the LinkedIn.
#Realtime #Robotics #integrates #robot #motion #control #planning #software #Siemens #Process #Simulate