Robotic surgery is a high-tech surgical procedure, often used during complex surgical procedures. Surgical robotic systems include surgeon’s controls, surgical arms, and monitoring systems and software. Robotic surgery system market has gained popularity in recent years due to rapid technological advancement, increasing investment in research and development and its wide application in critical surgical procedures such as cardiac surgery, orthopedics, and neurosurgery.
The diversity of applications and surgeries, the increasing demand for advanced medical equipment, and the increase in diseases such as cancer, neurological diseases and injuries are all factors that support the growth of Surgical robotics market Significantly. On the contrary, high cost of robotic surgery procedures, lack of awareness and presence of insufficient number of professionals are the main factors hampering market growth.
What is the forecast period in the market report?
The forecast period of the surgical robotics market from 2020 to 2030
♦ Download a free sample PDF now (including full table of contents, table, and figures):
Report related value propositions:
- Powered by free analyst hours and expert interviews with every report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at the sector and sub-segment level
- COVID-19 Impact Trends and Perspectives
- Accurate insights at the global / regional / country level
- Deep-rooted insights into market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities) and the business environment
- Comprehensive coverage of the competitive landscape
- Winning inevitability
- Comprehensive coverage on “strategic developments” recorded by major market players
The global surgical robots market is segmented into equipment, type of surgery, and region. Based on infrastructure, the market is segmented into systems, applications, and services. The surgical robots market is segmented on the basis of surgery type into gynecological surgery, urology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, general surgery, and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Llama.
♦ Simply speak to the experts for further clarification [COVID-19 on Your Business}:
North America dominates the surgical robotics market. Market growth in North America is primarily a reflection of innovation and product launches resulting from technological advances. Companies have adopted product launches, acquisitions and expansions as key strategies to keep up with changing customer demands and strengthen their market position.
Based on the type of surgery, the neurosurgery segment accounts for approximately one-sixth of the total market in terms of value and volume and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% and 6.5% respectively. ‘prophetic period. As robotic systems are often used for neurosurgery and later expand their applications. The need for precision during neurosurgery has led to an increase in the adoption of surgical robots.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Smith & Nephew Plc. (Blue Belt Technologies, Inc.),
- Auris Surgical Robotics, Inc. (Hansen Medical Inc.),
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc.,
- KUKA AG,
- Stryker Corporation (MAKO Surgical Corp.),
- Mazor Robotics,
- Renishaw plc,
- Medtronic plc,
- THINK Surgical Inc.,
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
♦ Inquire More About the Top Key Market Players Here:
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. Which are the top companies hold the market share in surgical robots market?
Q2. What is the total market value of surgical robots market report?
Q3. What is the market value of surgical robots market in 2017?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the surgical robots market report?
♦ Request for Customization:
Key findings of the study –
- The U.S. dominated the North American surgical robotics market in 2017 by surgery type and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period.
- Spain is expected to be the fastest growing country in the European surgical robotics market by surgery type with a CAGR of 12.3% during 2018-2024.
- India is expected to be the fastest growing country in the Asia-Pacific surgical robotics market by surgery type during the forecast period.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
#Surgical #robotics #market #expected #reach #million