NEWARK, Del., Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The World Service robotics market Net worth is estimated to be around USD 40 billion in 2023 and is expected to register an impressive CAGR of 21% from 2023 to 2033. According to the analysis report on the service robots market, the overall valuation of the market is expected to increase to USD 267 billion by Year 2033.
Service robots are now supporting people in many different areas, such as household chores, education, and entertainment, as well as carrying out critical and people-critical duties such as medical care and security. As these personal service robots manage time efficiently, reduce the workload of family members and workers, and increase production by removing the possibility of human errors, the global service robots market is witnessing remarkable growth in the current years.
Request an in-depth report form @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15955
The absolute accuracy obtained by deploying service robots in high-tech production and testing facilities has significantly accelerated the growth of the market. In addition, the use of such robots by UAVs in the agricultural and defense industries has greatly increased the demand for service robots in the past few years.
Key Takeaways from the Service Robots Market Study
- The medical, logistics and transportation sub-segment of the robotics sector for industrial or commercial services is expected to gain the highest market share in the coming days.
- As home service robots are used to take care of the elderly, the residential sector is also expected to rise strongly during the forecast years.
- Given that the deployment of service robots is expected to be more application specific, the software component segment is expected to account for a larger proportion of the global service robots market share than the hardware segment.
The competitive landscape of the service robots market
iRobot Corporation, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Aethon Inc., Yujin Robot Co., Ltd. Ltd., Samsung Electronics CO., Ltd., DeLaval, Robert Bosch GmbH, AB Electrolux, Lely International, KUKA AG, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Kongsberg Maritime AS, Parrot SA, DJI, Daifuku Co., Ltd. Ltd., Dematic Corp., Knightscope Inc., Brokk AB, Kollmorgen Corporation, Stryker Corp., Husqvarna AB, Construction Robotics LLC, Seegrid Corporation, JBT Corporation, SSI Schaefer AG, BAE Systems, Neato Robotics, Transbotics Corp. Omron Corp., Inc. Ecovacs Robotics, Medtronic PLC, SMP Robotics Systems Corp. Vision Robotics Corp. Naio Technologies SAS, UBTECH Robotics Inc. Smith & Nephew PLC among others are some of the major players in the global service robots market.
Get 30% Off Before It Ends – Analyst Order: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15955
Recent developments in the service robotics market industry
- SoftBank Robotics Group and Bear Robotics, a robotics and artificial intelligence business venture, met in September 2020 to create and market a new robot called SERVI for use in the catering and hospitality industries.
- In order to expand its unified information platform, Intuitive Surgical secured Orpheus Medical in 2020. Orpheus Medical provides hospitals with IT connections as well as the expertise to organize, retrieve and store surgical recordings with ease of use.
- In order to create a higher generation of adaptable self-service robots, ABB Company purchased ASTI Mobile Robotics Group in July 2021. With this purchase, robotics and automation solutions improved greatly in the following two years, enabling the company to enter product categories New and featured service robot for sale.
- power supply
- control systems
- Navigation systems
- Payment systems
By field of application:
- Professional or commercial service bots
- field robots
- Professional cleaning
- Inspection and maintenance
- Construction and demolition
- Customer service
- Logistic systems (manufacturing and non-manufacturing)
- Medical robots
- Rescue and security bots
- Defense bots
- Underwater systems (civilian/public)
- powered human exoskeletons
- PR bots
- Personal or home service bots
- Robots for household tasks
- Recreational robots
- Teaching and research assistance
- Helping the elderly and the disabled
- North Amarica
- Latin america
- East Asia
- South Asia and the Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
request methodology @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-15955
1. Executive summary
1.1 Global Market Outlook
1.2 Demand Side Trends
1.3 Supply-side trends
1.4 Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5 Analysis and recommendations
2. Market overview
2.1. Market coverage/classification
2.2. Market definition/scope/constraints
3. Market background
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2 Scenario Predictions
3.2.1. demand in the optimistic scenario
3.2.2. demand in the likely scenario
3.2.3. demand in the conservative scenario
3.3 Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. investment feasibility matrix
3.5 Pestel and Porter’s analysis
3.6 Regulatory landscape
3.6.1. by major regions
3.6.2. by major countries
3.7 Regional Parent Market Outlook
Read the full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/service-robotics-market
Explore FMI’s ExtensivTechnology coverage:
Key trends in the smart rail market : The global smart rail market is set to have a valuation of US$26.37 billion in 2022, and to expand at a rapid CAGR of 16.3% to reach US$43.33 billion by the end of 2031.
Mobile augmented reality market outlook : The global mobile augmented reality market was valued at $3.6 billion in 2021. The demand for mobile augmented reality is expected to grow at a staggering 23.3% CAGR with market valuation reaching $29.3 billion by the end of 2031.
Warehousing as a Service Market Review The evolution of digital technologies in the BFSI sector creates potential opportunities for storage as an application service. The process of digital transformation via digital wallets, mobile banking and support for chatbots has created an explosion of data, which needs instant sorting, storage and management to make the most of technological advancements.
Market research for concealed weapon detection systems The global Concealed Weapon Detection Systems market size is expected to grow from USD 637.8 Million in 2022 to USD 1.17 Billion by 2031.
Overview of the Virtual Event Platforms Market : The demand for virtual event platforms is expected to grow at an astronomical CAGR of 16.6% from 2022 to 2028. The global virtual event platforms market is valued at US$6.78 billion and is expected to grow to US$17.05 billion by the end of 2028.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR accredited business advisory and market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and headquartered in Delaware, USA. Recipient of the Clutch Leaders Award 2022 based on high client scores (4.9/5), we partner with global organizations on their business transformation journey and help them achieve their commercial ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 companies are our customers. We serve global clients in all leading market sectors specializing in all major industries.
future market insights inc
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
linkedin| Twitter| blogging | YouTube
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
#global #service #robots #market #estimated #worth