Subscribe to our site cable Channel for the latest stories and updates.
If you’ve ever let your new blooms dry naturally, you know that it takes a long time for them to dry completely. It takes a few weeks to a month for flowers to dry properly.
But did you know? There is a shortcut.
You can skip those days and dry them out in 30 minutes with an air fryer. They’re not just for cooking, you know.
according to Asia WanLast year, this hack of frying flowers in the air was a trend among Chinese netizens on their social media platform, Xiaohongshu.
Steps to do it
If you want to try it, here are the steps for air frying your flowers:
- Cut the stems accordingly to fit the air fryer.
- Place your flowers evenly in the cooking basket.
- Air fry at 80°C for 30 minutes.
- It is ready and you can arrange it however you like.
Just keep in mind that not all flowers will be great. Although it is a quick method, it is not always a foolproof method. You have to try a few times first.
After some observations with this method, AsiaOne has collected some tips so that your flowers do not burn to brittle:
- Roses work best with this method. Other flowers may not do well, so trial and error is required with a few stems first.
- Avoid setting the temperature too high or placing the flowers for a long time.
- For the first time, try frying the flowers at 10-minute intervals because some flowers can’t stand 30 minutes.
Here is a video tutorial on how to dry your flowers in an air fryer from TikTok.
Tweet embed Air fryer dried flowers! It’s really nice! #for you ♬ She shares the story (for vlog) – 山口 夕 依
What do you do with dried flowers?
So even if you have dried flowers, what do you do with them?
Here are some ideas on how to use dried flowers other than keeping them in the bouquet:
- dryers Put on a mix of petals, some scented herbs and essential oils, and you’ll have a perfume for yourself to keep your home smelling like.
- confetti flower – Celebrate a birthday party or wedding with a mixture of petals.
- wedding flowers Create your own bridal bouquet for that minimalist aesthetic by arranging the large and small flowers accordingly.
- flower crowns Create a beautiful headpiece by arranging the flowers in small bouquets and pinning them to a round rustic wire.
- scraps – If you work in magazines, pressing flowers and putting them in scrapbooks is a very interesting and interesting hobby.
- Dedication Add a stem or two of flowers to the wrapping paper to make your gifts stand out.
- Decoration center – You can add these flowers in a small vase and decorate them on tables during events or when you receive guests.
- aesthetic tires Put dried flowers in clear frames and decorate your walls or tables with them.
Want to learn more things about fresh flowers? Read the articles below.
#cheap #DIY #dried #flowers #air #fryer